REGULATIONS OF PROMOTION TITLED “COLLECT A FREE TESTER OF SURFACE WETTABILITY”
(hereinafter referred to as “the Regulations”)
Clause1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. The Organizer of the promotion titled “Collect a Free Tester of Surface Wettability”, hereinafter referred to as “the Promotion”, is NOYEN Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, ul. Braci Krausse 6, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Lublin Wschód in Lublin, with its registered office in Świdnik, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 33686, initial share capital of PLN 120,000.00 paid up in full, NIP /Tax ID/: 712-24-82-819, hereinafter referred to as “the Organiser”.
2. The Regulations of the Promotion (the Regulations) is the only document setting forth detailed rules of the Promotion.
3. The purpose of the Promotion is to promote TESTERS offered by the Organiser of wettability testers throughout the territory of the Republic of Poland.
4. The Promotion covers the period from 1 September 2018 to 31 January 2019 or until the time the Prizes have been given away.
5. The Promotion is not a gambling game under the Act of 19 November 2009 on Gambling (Dz. U. /the Journal of Laws/ of 2009, No. 201 item 1540 as amended). The Organiser makes a public declaration within the meaning of Article 919 of the Civil Code.
6. The Promotion is organised in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
7. The promotion is not conducted for profit.
1. A total of 500 prizes shall be awarded in the Promotion (hereinafter: “The Prize Pool) in the form of the Roklin surface wettability testers, presented in Appendix No. 1 to the Regulations, with a unit value of PLN 106 gross (hereinafter: “Prizes”).
Clause3 RULES OF PARTICIPATION AND COURSE OF PROMOTION
1. A Participant in the Promotion may be a natural person with a permanent residence in the territory of the Republic of Poland and full capacity to perform legal acts, subject to item 2 below.
2. Participants in the Promotion may not be employees or persons with an order or other legal relationship to which the provisions on the order with the Organiser apply, or members of the families of the persons indicated up to the second degree of kinship.
3. Participation in the Promotion and submission of data related to the participation is voluntary.
4. A Participant may at any time withdraw from participation in the Promotion by sending information to the following address: email@example.com Withdrawal from participation in the Promotion shall result in the inability to qualify a Participant to a group of winners and he or she will not be able to receive the Prize.
5. In order to participate in the Promotion and receive the Prize, a Participant should send a Entry to the Organiser during the Promotion by filling in all the fields of the Entry Form, located at www.tester.roklin.pl , and then clicking the “Send” button.
6. The performance of the activities referred to in Section 5 shall constitute the Entrant’s application for the Promotion (hereinafter referred to as “Entry”).
7. A Participant during the term of the Promotion may join the Promotion once. Only one person can receive an award from one company.
8. Each Participant may also receive a 50% discount on the subsequent purchase of a ROKLIN TESTER set, in exchange for expressing separate consent to receive commercial information from the Organizer by e-mail and telephone.
9. The Prizes shall be shipped on all business days during the term of the Promotion specified in §1 Section 4.
10. The prize shall be issued to the Participant by courier dispatch. The package shall be sent to the company address indicated in the application form after verification of the shipping address by the Organizer. Verification of the shipping address shall be made by telephone (to the telephone number indicated in the Notification) immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of the Notification. In case of lack of telephone contact from the Organizer within 7 days from the date of the Notification, the Notification should be repeated or the Organizer should be contacted electronically: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Prizes under the Promotion shall be issued in accordance with Article 21 Section 1 Subsection 68 of the Act of 26 July 1991 on the Personal Income Tax. As of the day of announcement of these Regulations, the Prize in competitions and games organized and broadcast by the mass media, if the one-time value of the Prize does not exceed PLN 2,000 is free of tax.
12. Prizes shall be awarded until the Prize Pool is exhausted. In the event that the number of Entries exceeds the Prize Pool, one’s right to the Prize shall be determined by the priority in which the Entry is submitted.
13. If the Prize Pool runs out, the Promotion shall automatically terminate.
14. Information on the exhaustion of the Prize pool will be available at www.tester.roklin.pl
15. The prize shall not be exchangeable for cash or other prizes. It is also not possible to transfer the right to the Prize to third parties.
16. A Participant in the Promotion loses their right to the Prize in the event that :
a) he or she refuses to accept the Prize,
b) contact with a Participant is not be possible for reasons attributable to that Participant,
c) the Participant does not meet the conditions of the Regulations entitling him or her to participate in the Promotion or to receive the Prize.
17. The prize not issued in the Promotion for reasons beyond the Organiser’s control or the one with respect to which the winner of the Promotion lost the right for reasons specified in these Regulations shall remain at the Organiser’s disposal.
18. The Organiser has the right to exclude a Participant from participation in the Promotion in the event of a justified suspicion of using false data, impersonating another person, attempting to influence the results of the Promotion or breaching the terms of the Regulations or fair play rules. Exclusion of a Participant may be occur at any stage of the Promotion and also includes the right to deprive the Participant of their Prize. The Participant has the right to lodge a complaint in accordance with the Regulations.
Clause4 PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Personal data processing under the Promotion shall be carried out under the rules set out in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection).
2. Personal data collected from the Participants shall be administered by NOYEN Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Lublin, 20-210 Lublin, represented by the President of the Management Board Zbigniew Kurant. You can contact the data controller in the following manner:
• by post, to the following address: ul. Braci Krausse 6 20-210 Lublin
• by e-mail: email@example.com
• by phone: 81 440 09 26
3. Participants’ personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
– to organize and conduct the Promotion;
– to comply with the legal obligations incumbent on the controller in relation to the legitimate interests of the controller;
– in order to pursue any claims related to the Promotion, which is related to the data controller’s legitimate interest;
– for direct communication, which is in a legitimate interest of the data controller;
– to receive commercial communications from the controller to the e-mail address provided, if separately agreed.
4. Promotion Participants’ data shall be kept for the period necessary for the aforementioned purposes.
5. The data controller shall transfer participants’ personal data: other entities processing the data on the controller’s behalf, such as: external advisers, IT service providers, carriers, entities archiving or erasing the data, where such entities process the data on the basis of a contract with the controller and only on the instructions of the controller; entities acting on the basis of the provisions of law, whenever the data are made available or entrusted to such entities, the controller shall ensure that it is done in accordance with the law; other entities such as: entities conducting postal, courier, entities conducting payment activities.
6. The data controller shall not transfer Participants’ data outside the European Economic Area.
7. Personal data is provided on a voluntary basis, but it is necessary to participate in the Promotion or to receive commercial information after giving consent and the associated shipping of a promotion code.
8. The Organiser declares that the data of the Par0cipants in the Promo0on will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be subject to profiling.
9. Promotion Participants who provide personal data shall have the right to access the content of their data and, subject to the provisions of law, shall have the right to rectify the data, delete the data, limit the data processing, transfer the data, file an objection, withdraw their consent at any time. Promotion Participants are also entitled to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
10. The Organiser shall collect the following data from the Participants:
a) first and last name,
b) e-mail address,
c) phone number,
d) the name of the company which they run, in which they are employed or with which they cooperate,
11. The Organiser shall also collect the following data from the persons to whom the Prizes have been awarded:
a) mailing address (prize dispatch address),
b) correct tax identification (NIP or PESEL),
c) date of birth,
d) name and address of a relevant tax office.
12. Promotion Participants permit the use of their first and last names in order to inform (also in the media) about the results of the Promotion.
13. The Organiser shall apply technical and organisational measures aimed at diligent, appropriate to the risks and categories of data protection of the personal data entrusted. The organiser has implemented appropriate measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, purpose and context of the processing, as well as the risk of prejudice to the rights and freedoms of individuals with different degrees of probability and seriousness of a threat. The organiser shall in particular take into account the risks related to the processing of data arising from:
a) accidental or unlawful destruction,
b) loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure of data,
c) unauthorised access to personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
Clause5 COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. All complaints concerning the manner of conducting the Promotion should be submitted by the Participants by e-mail, i.e. to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. A complaint shall include the first name, surname, e-mail address, address of the Participant and a detailed description and justification of the complaint.
3. Complaints will be considered by the Organizer within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of their receipt.
4. The Participant shall be informed about the method of complaint processing in an electronic form (return e-mail) without undue delay, however not later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the complaint.
5. Claims not considered or not taken into account in the complaint procedure may be pursued before a common court, competent for the Organiser’s registered office.
Clause6 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These Regulations are available on the website www.tester.roklin.pl and at the Organizer’s registered office.
2. The Organiser reserves themselves the right to introduce changes to these Regulations at any time without giving any reason. However, any changes to the regulations may not violate any rights acquired by Participants.
These Regulations shall become effective as of 24.09.2018.