We respect and protect your privacy. That is why we have formulated the rules concerning processes of collection and handling of information about you as a User of the NOYEN Sp. z o.o. website (hereinafter: „User“).
Any personal data provided by a User are processed in a manner consistent with the scope of authorisation granted by the User and any applicable laws and regulations, in particular under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, and Repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: „GDPR“).
The data storage method implemented on the Web and email servers of NOYEN Sp. z o.o. is compliant with the Personal Data Protection Act and GDPR. We protect your data in accordance with the best practices.
NOYEN Sp. z o.o., with the headquarters in Lublin, 20-210 Lublin, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the Lublin East District Court in Lublin with its registered office in Świdnik, 6th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 33686, NIP:7122482819, REGON: 431153081, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; is the administrator of your data collected via www.gt85.com.pl internet service (hereinafter: „Administrator“).
The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data they collect is processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes; correct and adequate to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of the said processing.
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
Personal data collected by the Administrator shall be processed for the following purposes:
- commercial information sent by the Administrator to the provided e-mail address, under art. 6 par. 1 lit. a, of the general regulation on the protection of personal data. This applies in particular to marketing information sent to the User if he or she enters their e-mail address in a marked field and consents by checking the check box to receive commercial information. These materials consist only of the Administrator’s products;
- direct marketing – as per the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) letter f of the GDPR);
- getting in touch as a part of an inquiry process, for a period necessary to provide an appropriate answer which is related to the legitimate interest of the Administrator as a channel of communication with Users (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f);
The Administrator may process the following personal data of Users: name and surname, e-mail address and contact phone number.
PERIOD OF DATA STORAGE
Your collected personal data shall be stored for the period necessary to achieve set goals, but no longer than until you revoke your consent, or until you raise a justified objection.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The Administrator can provide data to suppliers to whom they outsources services related to the processing of your personal data, e.g. IT service providers or entities handling mass mailings. Such entities process data based on an agreement with the Administrator and only following their instructions.
In the case of control, under the Personal Data Protection Act, the User’s data may be made available to the controllers.
SHARING DATA EXTERNALLY
The Administrator does not transfer collected data outside of the European Economic Area.
The Administrator always stores all data on secure servers. Only selected employees and associates can access the data. The full security of your data was our aim when the place and method of data storage was considered.
USERS’ RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSIONG AND AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
Users have the following rights related to the personal data processing:
- the right to withdraw their consent to their data processing,
- the right to access their personal data and to receive a copy thereof,
- the right to request correction of their personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of their personal data,
- the right to demand the restriction of the processing of their personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of their data due to the special situation that justifies the cessation of the data processing,
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. the right to receive personal data, in a structured, commonly used computer-readable format. The right to transfer personal data is only valid for such data which are processed based on a contract or based on consent.
To use the above rights, contact the Administrator – contact details above. When you get in touch with the Administrator, he will ask for information allowing your effective authentication and identification.
THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT
If data is processed based on your consent, you may withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made based on your original consent. The consent may be withdrawn by sending a statement of consent withdrawal to the Administrator’s mailing or e-mail address.
THE RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
You have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body dealing with protecting personal data, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
The Administrator’s website uses „cookies“. A cookie is a small file saved by the server on a User’s computer, tablet, smartphone or browser. A cookie contains the name of the website from which it comes, the „lifespan“ of the cookie and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is connected. The cookies are small text files (.txt) sent by the web server and saved on the User’s equipment, usually on the hard drive. Only the original server can read information contained in their cookies.
Cookies are not used to download and store any personal data, address of any user or any confidential information from their computer. Cookies are usually used to adjust the content of the viewed website to the User’s preferences and to optimise their browsing experience. In particular, these files allow recognising an individual device and properly displaying the Administrator’s website. In addition, they are used to create statistics that help understanding websites usage, which in turn allows improving their structure and content.
- Statistical files – enable collecting statistical information about the way our website is used; these data can be transferred to some analytical tools, including Google Analytics.
- Functional files – files that allow the server to remember your fixed settings and preferences.
- Advertising files – these files can be used by the Administrator or by entities cooperating with the Administrator to provide some advertising services, thanks to which an advert might be in sync with your interests. These cookies also measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Social files – enabling the integration of social networking sites used by the User, such as Facebook or Google+.
In many cases, a web browser allows cookies to be stored in the User’s device by default. However, Users can change their cookie settings at any time; in particular, they can block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or make their device to inform them each time cookies are placed on the device.
COOKIE STORAGE TIME
There are two types of cookies, namely session and permanent ones. The former remain on the User’s device only when the User is browsing the site. On the other hand,permanent cookies remain on the User’s device for as long as they were set up to or until they are removed.
While using the Administrator’s website, the User may receive cookies from cooperating third parties as well as from companies implementing advertising campaigns ordered by other advertisers. More information on these cookies can be found on the websites of individual third parties.
Users of the website have the right to use materials made available through it only in the scope of the so-called fair use, regulated by the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act (Journal of Laws of 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended).
One can use our website via an Internet network, which, by its nature, does not guarantee the reliability or confidentiality of communication, including any content of the information sent and the confidentiality of any data. When using the website, we recommended you have your antivirus software updated.
The Administrator makes every effort to ensure the website is fully available continuously, but he does not guarantee it and is not responsible for its unavailability.
The Administrator makes every effort to ensure that the content posted on the website is up-to-date, accurate and available all the time, however, he is not responsible for any consequences resulting from the content being out-of-date, inaccurate, altered or inconsistent, as well as its unavailability, and neither any consequence of the User’s decisions or losses based on the content.
This provision also applies to improper operation or unavailability of services of the website, a malware infection, inadequate operations of the telecom operator providing connectivity to the website or any incorrect use of the website.